For the last two months, Community Nights has provided different artists with the opportunity to access our studio spaces for free. On December 5, we will hold a showcase of some of the participants. Seven groups, consisting of art forms such as dance, music, literary arts and even art therapy, will present their latest creative endeavours. The showcase will be followed by a jazz performance by a local performing jazz trio, Hamilton Street Swing.
This event is free to attend. The concession will be open throughout the evening.
Performing art groups are:
- Liat Harlev: Flamenco dancer
- Laughter Club Society: A group that brings positivity through laughter therapy
- Tim Readman: Singer-songwriter
- Megan Andrews: Dance & Movement Artist
- Roots Peruvian Folk Dance: A group of volunteer dancers with various cultural backgrounds who share a passion for Peruvian Folk Dance.
- Wonderland Arts: A group of Ukrainian children joining together for dance classes
- Royal City Literary Arts Society